Monday, December 10, 2007

How to clean the inside of a toaster?

There are some tips how to clean the inside of your toaster:
  • You can shake it upside down and then get a large pipe cleaner and scrape off the excess.
  • Shake it upside down and then clean it with your vacuum cleaner. I have Kirby vacuum with a lot of very useful devices for cleaning tiny places.
  • Some toasters models have a crumb tray at the bottom. So you can remove it to wash with soap and brush ( use an old toothbrush ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I save the crumbs in my toaster for meatloaf.

High Class Services

Unknown said...

Hi,
I really like your blog and was wondering if you wanted to do a possible link exchange, I think it would benefit the both of us.

http://bestvacuumcleanerbags.com/

Thanks in advance,
Eli